Hoffman City Council:
- Meetings are held the first Monday of each month (unless 1st Monday falls before the 5th of the month) at 7:00 pm in the council room at City Hall
- Council Members: Scott Anderson, Mike McLaughlin, Mike Krusemark & Pat McGrath
- City Office is located at 127 Main Avenue and Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hoffman Economic Development Authority (HEDA):
- Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at City Hall
- HEDA Director: Dianne Johnson; to contact call (320)986-2598 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org HEDA office is located in City Hall and can be reached Monday-Friday 8:00 am-12:00pm or by appointment.
- HEDA Board of Directors: Dennis Satre, Mike McLaughlin, Sam Richards, Bryan Bye and Muriel Krusemark, Sam Bentley, & David McArdle
Hoffman Fire Department:
Fire Chief: Mark Reuter, 320-815-1955
Meetings first Tuesday and third Wednesday each month
HK Area Food Shelf
Director: Deb Lacey - Call: 701-640-9806
Open Tuesday 11am-1 pm and Thursday 5-6:30pm or by appointment
Rodger Smith 320-424-0920
Zoming Permit applications are due to the clerks office by Noon the Wednesday before the Hoffman City Council Meeting.
Online Bill Payment
Please visit www.ub-pay.com to pay your City of Hoffman utilities bill online.
To register for online bill payment please use the Municipal Code: HoffmanMN339
Name will need to be entered during registration exactly as it appears on mailed bill.
The City of Hoffman is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Complaints of discrimination should be sent to USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410