Hoffman City Council:
- Meetings are held the first Monday of each month (unless 1st Monday falls before the 3rd of the month) at 7:00 pm in the council room at City Hall
- Council Members: Scott Anderson, Mike McLaughlin PK Hedstrom, & Joe Blascyk
- City Office is located at 127 Main Avenue
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hoffman Economic Development Authority (HEDA):
- Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at City Hall
- HEDA office is located in City Hall and can be reached Monday-Friday 8:00 am-12:00pm or by appointment.
- HEDA Board of Directors: Janee Strunk, Marsha Greeley, Dennis Satre, PK Hedstrom, Sam Richards, Bryan Bye and Muriel Krusemark.
Hoffman Fire Department:
Fire Chief: Mark Reuter, 320-815-1955
Meetings first Tuesday and third Wednesday each month
Director: Tony Schmidt
HK Area Food Shelf
Director: Deb Briske
Open Tuesday & Wednesday 11-1pm or first Saturday of the month or by appointment.
The City of Hoffman is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Complaints of discrimination should be sent to USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410