Hoffman City Council:
- Meetings are held the first Monday of each month (unless 1st Monday falls before the 3rd of the month) at 7:00 pm in the council room at City Hall
- Council Members: Scott Anderson, Mike McLaughlin PK Hedstrom,& Joe Blascyk
- City Office is located at 127 Main Avenue
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hoffman Economic Development Authority (HEDA):
- Meetings are held the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at City Hall
- HEDA office is located in City Hall and can be reached Monday-Friday 8:00 am-12:00pm or by appointment.
- HEDA Board of Directors: Edgar Persons, Janee Strunk, Marsha Greeley, Dennis Satre, PK Hedstrom, Sam Richards and Bryan Bye.
Hoffman Fire Department:
Fire Chief: Pat McGrath
Meetings first Tuesday and third Wednesday each month
Director: Tony Schmidt
HK Area Food Shelf
Director: Deb Briske
Open Tuesday & Wednesday 11-1pm or first Saturday of the month or by appointment.
*Daycare center owner(s)/Operator(s) For more information contact Dianne at (320)986-2598
The City of Hoffman is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Complaints of discrimination should be sent to USDA Director, Office of Civil Rights, Washington, DC 20250-9410