We are excited to have you as part of our community! Below are some resources we hope you will find useful. Please contact us using the form below so we get your contact information to inform you of community activities and events. We look forward to meeting you!
Water/Sewer & Garbage:
- Provided by the City of Hoffman contact us at (320)986-2448
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- Payments can be dropped off at City Hall or made by clicking here
- Pick up your service application at City Hall or click here
- Window hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-12:00
Saturdays 9:00 am-10:15 am
- Contact at (320) 986-2647
- Provided by Grant County Sheriff's Department. Non-emergency: (218)685-8280
- Provided by Hoffman Volunteer Ambulance Service, 24 hour emergency medical service available.
- Ambulance Director: Tony Schmidt
- Call 911 if emergency medical services are needed!
- Provided by Hoffman Volunteer Fire Department
- Call 911 if fire department is needed!